To ensure consistency and to promote a smart appearance, children are asked to wear our school colours of red with grey or black. All of our uniform can be purchased from Uniform Direct, High Street, Lincoln, or, from http://www.uniform-direct.com/acatalog/Kirkby-La-Thorpe-CE-Primary-School.html
• red school jumper or cardigan, with our school logo;
• white polo shirts and T‐shirts with our school logo;
• plain, white polo shirts and blouses are also acceptable;
• black or grey trousers, shorts or skirts. Girls may also wear pinafore dresses. In the summer, girls may also wear red checked dresses. We request that all long hair is tied back for Health and Safety purposes.
Children should have suitable P.E. kit in school at all times in a P.E. bag.
Indoor PE kit
• red polo T‐shirt, with our school logo;
• black shorts; and
Outdoor PE kit
• tracksuit (for use in winter weather conditions); and
Children should also have appropriate outdoor clothing for playtimes.
• gloves and scarf;
• coat; and
Parents/carers are asked to ensure that ALL items of children’s clothing are clearly marked with the child’s name.