'nurturing core Christian values, whilst developing enquiring minds, within our global village'
At our school we have a clear vision of the skills and qualities that we want our pupils to develop during their time with us. Our aim is for pupils to leave our school:
- being positive and active citizens, with the ability to communicate clearly with others, being tolerant and respectful of one another’s differences, beliefs and aspirations;
- being curious and independent members of society, with a sense of justice;
- having the confidence and perseverance to be the best that they can be;
- having the courage to respectfully challenge, whilst being robust enough to hold their own, fully informed opinions, even if these differ from others; and
- knowing their local and national heritage, having a sense of where they are from.
Our key values of ‘kindness’, ‘learning’ and ‘tolerance’ underpin all that we do in our school. Linked to our Church of England status, we have aligned these values with Biblical quotes, illustrating the significance of our Christian faith.